JFS helps individuals and families meet life’s challenges; we are a forward-thinking mental health and social service agency dedicated to helping people achieve their full potential while honoring choice, diversity, and Jewish values through every stage of life.
As an organization, we are committed to:
- The physical, spiritual, and psychological well-being of our entire community
- Helping families, in whatever form, through periods of challenge and difficulty
- Bringing parents and children, of whatever ages, together
- Supporting people with special physical, emotional or psychological needs to cope effectively
- Respecting the dignity and value of all our clients, staff and volunteers
- Making a difference in people’s lives through service, for Jews and non-Jews alike