Now more than ever, we know how important it is to reach out for help if you need it. If you are going through a difficult time and feel overwhelmed or simply want to make improvements, why not take the first steps to sit down and talk to someone?
Our capable, nonjudgmental clinicians offer therapy services for all stages of life. There’s no problem too big or too small. We offer:
- Treatment of anxiety and depression using Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Grief and loss therapy for children, adolescents and adults
- Treatment of trauma and PTSD through the lifespan
- Parenting Issues; including parenting of foster and adoptive children
- Older adult therapy to meet the unique challenges of the aging process
- Directive and Non-Directive Play Therapy
- Social Sense a social skills group for ages 5- 8 and 9 -12
- Skills for Life or S4L a social skills group for ages 13-19
For more info on Mynd Works Counseling, contact Malinda Myers
For more information, call us today at 717-233-1681.
Learn more about the MyndWorks team.
Articles of Interest
Costumes are Essential to Play Therapy
Mary Tarbell, LPC, RPTS
Click here to read Costumes are Essential to Play Therapy by Mary Tarbell, LPC, RPTS
The missed diagnosis of PTSD
by Malinda Myers, LCSW
Click here to read The Missed Diagnosis of PTSD by Malinda Myers, LCSW
Watch Malinda Myers, LCSW discuss PTSD on ABC 27
In Their Own Words
“I began seeing a therapist during an extremely trying time in my life, one that I never saw coming and had never thought of the need for counseling. I was determined to become a better person through my devastation. By having the ability to really look into what had happened, I discovered through the use of therapy I was able to heal myself in way I hadn’t even thought of. I have become a much better person, one who has learned to work through life’s pains, emotions, good times and bad and not let the devastation dictate who I was to become. I’m forever grateful for how therapy has changed my life. I continue going to this day to keep myself on track to be the healthier me.” -Anonymous